Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Story 2013

So for the third year running, I managed to make it to The Story.

It's my favourite conference of this kind. In fact, it's the only one I ever go to. It's certainly the one I try and book five months in advance.

Below, a compilation of tweets of my day. If I had one wee critique, through an accident of timing, it did feel like a few slots were like plugs for a book or a film. Commercial concerns are the last sort of thing you expect from The Story. But like I said, an accident rather than a conspiracy.

See you next year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home