Some more bits and pieces that have crossed the radar in the last week or so:
- A new gentlemen's style blog, from the owner of the excellent Murdock barbers in Shoreditch
- Travel widgets from STA
- Beautiful, radical watches with impossible interfaces, designed by Sea Hope
- Cheat Neutral, a new and punchier take on carbon offsetting, which hammers home a radical point using a clever juxtaposition
- An 'ideas' generator, which does seem to be more of an excuse to put three words together
- An excellent post by Matt over at Punt about how it possible to trade on Big Brother. You don't have to watch much of it, thankfully.