Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Commercial: You what?


I am greenhouse tomatoes
Originally uploaded by SgtRock333
Perhaps the apotheosis of Amelia's 'chatty packaging'. I think I just about get what Orange are trying to say. But only just. If I was the bag, I'd be having an existential crisis. Maybe the iPhone has gone to everyone's heads.

It's not helped by the little print, which says, "This bag's made from 80% recycled post-consumer fibre and 20% materials from a sustainable forest."

'Post-consumer fibre'? I'll leave you to make the 'shit bag' jokes...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home