Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Holding pattern


Boeing 777-200
Originally uploaded by matt.hintsa
Yes, I know I've been very slack in posting here recently. Let's blame the month of illness I've just about gotten out of, although this morning's slightly sniffly nose suggests I could easily regress to the infirm ward.

I have been trying to think in the meantime, but mostly that's been towards tomorrow's lecture at Westminster University; some thoughts about retail and social networking; trying to articulate more a notion around the near impossibility of spontaneity now; and an idea about a horse and a whale which makes even less sense the more I try and pin it down.

But then, isn't that always the way?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home