Linkorama for 18.02.10
Apologies, for this is to be a humungous one, as the bishop said to the actress:
- Betaworks, a New York based 'behaviorist' start-up looks v cool
- Michael Wolff sinuously defines the key internet theories and predictions you need to be spouting this year
- Broadstuff reminds us that the median ages of people using all this social media malarkey is olllllllllddd
- The Beeb has new online visual guidelines, thanks in part to Neville Brody
- Secret London has a website now, after a crazy weekend and some less-crazy economics
- OMG! BingcrazyFlickrsexymaps!
- W+K launch their own content channel
And and and: The LRB diary in which Will Self walks his dog across Clapham Common, while listening to 'In Our Time', and together they find a dildo. No, I'm not making this up.