What you might have missed today
1. The Mills & McCartney judgement. My favourite bit: "The wife’s case cannot be so succinctly summarised." God bless the British judiciary.
2. Barack attempting to heal the US' racial wounds. My favourite bit:
"Of course, the answer to the slavery question was already embedded within our Constitution - a Constitution that had at is very core the ideal of equal citizenship under the law; a Constitution that promised its people liberty, and justice, and a union that could be and should be perfected over time."
So, he's not an originalist, then?
3. Wejetset - a cool travel shop. Look at the Darth and Chewie USB sticks!
4. Phorm - further to the earlier post, the debate about its implications has moved into the mainstream.
5. Nokia embraces open innovation.
6. Skimbit, a UK start-up doing interesting things aggregating and sharing search results.