Linkorama for 28/3/08
Some odds and sods that might be of interest:
1. Vote for the most beautiful objects in the world here.
2. PhotoShop goes online.
3. Channel 4's blog, hosting the debate about its future.
4. An O2 and ScottishPower case study that I contributed to has gone live, with one or two tweaks to come.
5. Estelle has some pertinent things to say about the ingrained and inherent racism in the UK music industry.
6. The three stages of how an outlandish idea becomes accepted, as outlined by Arthur C. Clarke:
First, “It's completely impossible.” Second, “It's possible but not worth doing.” Third, “I said it was a good idea all along.”
7. And you have all registered to vote in the London mayoral elections, haven't you?