Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Monday, May 02, 2011

Commercial: Mitya Ganopolsky



Mitya (or Dimitry) is a St Petersberg-based art director, photographer and film-maker, who I met last week, while he was leading a walking tour round the city.

Doing that sort of stuff keeps him in clover, while he does his other stuff. Which is very good indeed. I particularly like his reportage, while his fashion shoots show he has a very keen eye, and lean narrative style.

If you're in Russia, I'd strongly recommend you use him. Hell, wherever you are, I strongly recommend you use him. My favourite find of the trip.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home