Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Commercial: Steve Jobs on 'Think Different'



I won't make the obvious points about this clip - I mean what's left to be said about him, and what he's created?

Instead a challenge, a thought: when was the last time you saw a CEO talk about not just their brand, but also an ad campaign, like this, in such a concise yet inspirational fashion?

I can't think of an occasion. Can you?

(HT: Kim Joar Bekkelund)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Campy said...

I know the campaign very well but, strangely for a fanboy like me, it's the first time I've seen him talk about it. And in his shorts too. What a CEO. What a crazy one.

1:46 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home