Commercial: Most viral
Sourced from Thursday's Times, GoViral have selected the top ten viral ad campaigns (most 'viral' ads?). To become successfully infectious, ads need to be 'edgy, surprising, original, erotic and emotional – and tap into popular culture'. No humour? Anyway, no small order, all that.
The ten are:
1. Nike - Ronaldinho R10
2. Agent Provocateur - Kylie riding the bucking bronco
3. John West - Bear vs fisherman
4. QuikSilver - Dynamite Surfing
5. Carlton Draught - Big Ad
6. Trojan Condoms - Trojan Games
7. Dove - Evolution
8. Berlitz - What are you zinking about?
9. Diet Coke - Mentos (does this actually count as an 'ad' or a campaign'?)
10. Mark Ecko - Still Free.
Not sure if the methodology is correct - there's an air of contrivance about the list overall and the selections - but an interesting stab neverthless.
What? Show one of these fine ads? Go on then. Which one shall I choose?
...oh, why not?