Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Friday, June 09, 2006

Nanofiction: Infra City

When you told me about dancing to Crazy in Love, I thought for some reason about watching 1 Thing in Stockholm, that summery Friday morning, on the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in. And I thought about the bing bong and the click clack of heels. And I thought about the skirt that you were wearing that night in December. And I think about whether, when we're next at a gig, you'll lean your body into me, and I'll wrap my arms around your waist, and we'll carry on where we left off that August night a year ago. And I thought of where we would go. To that bed in the Infra City, where the white of your skin would get lost on the white of the sheets.

2 Comments:

Blogger SandDollarDoves said...

I don't know what it is about this post, but I love it. You tickle words in just the right way that I could read on forever. Sweet, simple, to the point. Thanks Rish.

~Heather

1:50 pm  
Blogger BetaRish said...

Heather, my pleasure.

R

5:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home