Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Friday, December 21, 2012

So, farewell then, Berners Street

Alack alas woe &c. After five years and ten months, I take my leave of ais London today.

To say it has been a blast is an understatement. I've had the opportunity to work on crazy stuff like so. And so. And so.

And people have still been willing to talk to me after my frequent temper tantrums. Clearly a forgiving, talented bunch.

The next adventure starts on January 2nd. I'll tell you about it then.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Campy said...

Look forward to hearing about the next chapter. Have a great Christmas and New Year.

9:59 pm  
Blogger BetaRish said...

Why thank you sir. Hope you have a grand one too.

10:03 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home