Being Beta

Exercises in the higher banter with One of 26. Elsewhere called 'poet of adland'. By a whipple-squeezer. Find out why being beta is the new alpha: betarish at googlemail dot com

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Listorama: Poetry Facts

Via my comrade in verse, the genius Chrissy Williams, some eye-popping factoids underneath the stats here. My fave:

Most unusual cause of poet's death during reign of Elizabeth I: Robert Greene's, as a result of a surfeit of Rheinish wine and pickled herrings

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Marta Stejter said...

Hi Rish,

Me and a friend of mine are setting up a series of
podcasts with the London Underground theme full of lots of interesting information. As it is still in early stages we would really appreciate it if you could come down and we would like to know what we think about it all.

Marta Stejter and Emma Nouriel

3:48 pm  
Blogger BetaRish said...

Marta, sounds good. Do you want to drop me a line at my gmail to tell me more?

4:08 pm  
Blogger Marta Stejter said...

Yes please. Could you give me your e-mail address.

Marta

4:33 pm  
Blogger BetaRish said...

It's at the top of the blog; betarish@gmail.com

4:37 pm  
Blogger careena said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:04 pm  
Blogger careena said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:09 pm  
Blogger careena said...

Hello Marta and Emma it`s seen very intresting what you do. Can you tell me when are you doing the next one? I have missed the last one. let me know

Thank you

11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home